Free Vacancies List
Receive a list of current aged care vacancies in your preferred location.
A newly refurbished state of the art home, Lilydale offers elegant and relaxing surroundings for residents and visitors with 24 hour care provided by professional and friendly staff.
Catering for all levels of permanent and respite care, the Lilydale home is purpose built offering the ultimate in comfort, in a secure environment on the picturesque shores of Lilydale Lake.
- Wide range of specialised services can be organised on request including hairdressing, podiatry and physiotherapy.
- Capabilities to support "Ageing in Place" providing support and care as resident's medical and care needs change.
- Emergency call system in all rooms and bathrooms.
- Friendly, caring staff on call 24 hours/day, available to attend to care and personal needs.
- Laundry services are available.
- Meals prepared by qualified chefs/cooks. Our professional hospitality team prepares well-balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- Provision for private phone and television.
- Spacious, quiet rooms, some with ensuites. There are single and shared rooms available.
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
Are you considering an aged care placement at Lilydale Aged Care ?
Do you have an elderly loved one who needs respite care, convalescent care or permanent placement at Lilydale Aged Care or another aged care facility in the LILYDALE area ?
Preferably with an accommodation payment (RAD / DAP), and any additional service fees, within your budget ?
Reduce the stress
We have been placing residents into residential aged care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with this important decision about Lilydale Aged Care.
Don't be too hasty and make easy mistakes. Access our knowledge and experience prior to making a decision which will have a major impact on your elderly loved one.
Application, admission and negotiating the fees at Lilydale Aged Care
- Providing you with unbiased advice about Lilydale Aged Care and other aged care homes near LILYDALE .
- Negotiating RAD's and additional service fees to achieve the best financial arrangement.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of different homes near LILYDALE - using our proven checklist to guide the decision.
- Matching appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Lilydale Aged Care and providing support.
- Completing necessary Commonwealth forms ie. SA457 or SA485 Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately completing and lodging the necessary application and admission paperwork for Lilydale Aged Care.
- Be first to hear abour vacancies - prompt notification and response to current vacancies at Lilydale Aged Care through our established and trusted relationship with admission coordinators.
- Provide advocacy and support during the settling-in period and after the placement has been completed.
475 Swansea Road , LILYDALE , 3140, VIC
Category: Private Incorporated Body
Provider: Allity Pty Ltd
Lilydale Aged Care
Accreditation Status: Accreditation Report
Source: Aged Care Quality Agency
RAD / DAP Calculator
effective 1st April 2021
Select Agreed RAD Amount: $
Use the slider to enter the RAD Lump sum paid
to calculate the DAP to be paid.
Lump Sum of the RAD Paid : $
Ongoing DAP Payment:$20.20 per day
Contact Us for more information.
Current interest rate (MPIR) is: 4.01% pa (effective 1st April 2021)
The calculator provides an estimate only.